Sam Lofquist: «Playing for Sibir is an honor»
- How did you get to Sibir?
- Sibir said they were interested in me several seasons ago. To be honest, it was always a place I wanted to play in. Sibir was at the top of my list.
- What did you know about the city and the club?
- I heard great things about the city, now I can that it’s a nice place to live. Every import who played in Sibir told great things. I like the organization, I like the playing style.
- Did you know about our fans?
- As a hockey player, there is nothing better playing in front of the fans. I excited to be there. You know, how fans are good there, I don’t need to tell you about it.
- Tell us about your playing style.
- I would agree that I try to play a lot in the offense. I try to use my skating and my shooting ability to help us score goals.
- What can you say about Nikolay Zavarukhin?
- Our head coach seems like somebody who cares about the players and the team. We enjoy coming to the arena, we have fun and we try to play the best. I think we’ll have success this year.
Dmitriy Yerykalov, sport24